Best Funny Photo/Image/Picture Collection Part-1

All Contents of The Post Are Just for Your Mental Refreshment. Nothing Is Used to Hurt Any One, Please Take It Easily. Keep Laughing - Be Happy. Here Is The 1st Part (from 1st to 15th) of Our World's Best Funny Photo/Image/Picture Collection :
Kick The Sun-Football !
Going to Kick The Sun-Football
What A Body of The Peacock !
Funny Peacock
Hey Man, Where You Are Going ?
funny copying
Actually, I Am Not In The Cart.
Cart Fun Photo
Hey Guys, I Have No Horn. I Am Looking The Artwork.
funny horn image
Friends, I Am Not A Joker. I Am Going to Take The Food.
eating funny photo
Old Man Isn't Punching His Finger, He Is Pointing Forward/Ahead.
funny old man pic
I Am In The Sun !
sun and man funny photo
I Am Not Watering Him, But My Garden.
funny watering photo
Get Ready To Have A Super Kick!
dall and female funny position photo
I Can Hold The Guy!
statue funny situation pic
Why It's Wet Here?
funny photo of photography gallery
Sun Is The Source of All Energy.
cigarette lighting by the sun
It's Not Human Gas! I Am Standing Far Beside of The Fire.
funny image of fire
She Is Standing The Right Side of Mine.
female on hand funny photo

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl